Monday, September 8, 2008

Tea and work

Mike bought me a pirate teacup for the start of school... it does not have a skull on it or anything like that, but it does look like a mug a pirate would drink from.  It looks like a big squared footed teacup with a flat black glaze on the outside and a cracked, shiny red glaze on the inside.
I have been on time to work every day since school started... I get here, do my supervision, grab an abandoned mike from the dining hall, make caramel truffle tea, then off to do some menial job in the office... What I'm getting to is this... Tea is the best part of my day... how sad.
I found the missing teacups!  I just need to photograph them.  I also have a recent tea acquisition... including a fancy princess Margaret teacup, and one from Russia.
The design for the pirate tea is still on my to do list... bother.

No comments: